Friday, December 28

Dare not try my driving skill??

b~ll: tmr if u drive... can ar?~

me: drive to bangsar??

b~ll: if u can drive~ then i ask my man fetch me to ur place lo~

me: ok, can try der. u know the way, rite?

b~ll: huh, can try der!!!!!

me: ar b??

b~ll: so scary shit!

b~ll: if u are ok, then ok la!

me: im ok to try der. wahhahahahahhahahaha

(ten minute later...)
me: how? u there? faint liao?

(another ten minute later...)
b~ll: i scare la! wat else?

me: (then y offer me to drive?? my dear.) wahhahahahaha

3 comments:

MikeM said...

i do not really understand here... but anyway... happy new year to u ya... may u found happiness in 2008.... cheers!

Albert Yap said...

drive drive drive drivde drive...

heard that you finally did drive to Bangsar alone...ging worrrr....

@lly said...

haha..meow..i totally understand.keke..bcoz my situation same as urs..hahaha..

i always ask my fren to buy insurance b4 sit in my car...haha